Sonntag, 22. Februar 2015

Happy Sunday

Zuallererst möchte ich mich ganz herzlich bei den vielen Leuten bedanken, die hier immer so nette Kommentare schreiben - vielen, vielen Dank! Ich freue mich immer riesig :-)
--------------------------
First of all I want to thank all the people who leave such nice comments here - many, many thanks! You make my day and I'm always very  happy :-)



Heute habe ich mich sehr gefreut, denn Linda von TanglePatterns hat meinen String in ihre Sammlung aufgenommen :-)
--------------------------
Today I was very happy because Linda of TanglePatterns chose one of my strings for her collection :-)



Ihr findet ihn nun als TanglePatterns String 145.
                      ----------
You can find it now as TanglePatterns String 145.









Für Suzy Mosh sollte für That's New to Me #8 mindestens ein Muster verwendet werden mit dem Anfangsbuchstaben N.

Ich habe Ninja Stars gewählt und dazu die Muster Crescent Moon, Mr. E, Flukes und Fescu gezeichnet :-)

Ich habe dann noch ein bisschen weitergezeichnet und noch zwei Kacheln erstellt mit vielen Mustern, die auch neu für mich waren (1. Kachel: Lazy Eights, Pomx2, Blankett, Clove, Beadlines, 2. Kachel: Cruffle, Upholstered).

--------------------------


Suzy Mosh asked us to use at least one pattern that begins with for her challenge That's New to Me #7.

I chose Ninja Stars and added the tangles Crescent Moon, Mr. E, Flukes and Fescu :-)


Then I tangled a bit more and made two more tiles with many patterns that also were new to me (1. tile: Lazy Eights, Pomx2, Blankett, Clove, Beadlines, 2. tile: Cruffle, Upholstered).



-----------------





7 Kommentare:

  1. I like all three of these very much! Thanks for taking part in the challenge!

    AntwortenLöschen
  2. Those are lovely tiles, Sandra! Beautiful work.
    Great to hear that your string is accepted. I like it and surely will use it soon!

    AntwortenLöschen
  3. Alle drei Kacheln sehen wunderschön aus! Ganz besonders gut gefällt mir die zweite! Sie strahlt so eine wunderbare seichte Bewegung aus!

    AntwortenLöschen
  4. Oh I just love that third tile. What an elegant creation, the combination of those two patterns, plus the arrangement of cruffle into a bouquet...oh! so so lovely.
    Congratulations on having your string published! Very nice. It's so sunshiney.

    AntwortenLöschen
  5. Great tiles and congrats on your string!

    AntwortenLöschen
  6. Your middle tile is beautiful, such great contrast and the halfcircle is lifted up. But my favorite is the last tile. I just love the way you drew cruffle (which I also love!) and the subtle upholstered is a perfect match for it.

    I will have to try your sunny string!

    AntwortenLöschen